- to focus on the Church’s mission, in particular evangelization and spiritual renewal.
- to support the parish/diocese relationship.
- to share responsibility for life and welfare of parish in union with the pastor.
- to advance pastoral mission.
- to seek and draw forth talents, energies and insights of parishioners.
- practicing Catholic in good standing.
- parishioner of St. Mary’s Church.
- a willingness to grow in knowledge of faith.
- be able to work with others in spirit of openness and trust.
- accept role of service to people of God.
- uphold teaching of the Church and norms established by diocese and council.
|Rev. Leo Goodman||Pastor and President|
|Joseph Clupp||Family Life|
Usually the first Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m. in the Marian Library.
The next meeting will be held June 6, 2019.